Are you looking for an Amish built shed near your home in Maryland? Lancaster Barns specializes in designing and building Amish storage sheds for our friends and neighbors in MD. Whether you are searching for a shed for storage, gardening, lawn equipment, or housing your vehicle, Lancaster Barns can help you make your dream shed a reality!
The Lancaster Barns team is pleased to provide quality Amish built storage sheds delivered throughout Maryland, and is ready to give you a free price quote and delivery estimate for your next backyard structure need. Each of our Amish sheds are custom built by PA Dutch craftsmen to your specifications and are available in a variety of sidings including DuraTemp T1-11, Dutchlap Vinyl, Board & Batten, Cedar Shake or Cedar Shiplap, Metal, Heritage Pine, Log Siding, and Stone Veneer. Get your backyard shed delivered fully assembled to any city, suburb or rural location in Maryland by our professional Amish Shed delivery team. If you have limited accessibility to your backyard, we can even build your storage shed on-site! Get started now.
The Shed Builder Marylanders Have Depended on Since 1999
Why Choose Lancaster Barns as the builder of your next outdoor storage structure? For more than 20 years, your neighbors and friends in Maryland have relied on the shed experts at Lancaster Barns for their Amish-built shed and backyard outdoor structure needs in the Old Line State.
Advantages to building a shed in MD with Lancaster Barns:
- A full array of siding options for your custom-built shed.
- Free shed quotes and delivery estimates.
- Lancaster County PA Dutch craftsmanship.
- A customer service experience you won’t soon forget.
We have been featured in:
- Penn National Horse Show
- Log Home Living Magazine
- The Philadelphia Home and Gardens Magazine
We have contributed articles and information for:
- Building a Shed
- Amish Enterprise: From Plows to Profits
- The Equine Journal
- Other various trade journals and magazines...
Why Build a Storage Shed in Maryland?
Study a contemporary storage shed, and you can learn a lot about its owner. Surely your neighbors and friends in Maryland have installed one or more storage sheds on their property - and there are countless ways that they use their sheds! In fact, any modest-sized structure built to shelter anything except people could be called a shed.
For starters, here are just a few reasons to build a storage shed in Maryland:
- To store tools
- To keep garden supplies
- To make a greenhouse
- To keep pets
- To keep farm animals
- To store lawn equipment
- To serve as a root cellar
- To work on an antique car or motorcycle
- To store your trash
- To house whatever no longer fits in your garage
- To create a poolside cabana/bar/changing room
- To provide a playhouse for your kids
- To give yourself a private sanctuary
- To store your sports equipment
- To keep your collection of... you name it!
What’s your own unique reason for a storage shed? Find your reason and get started now!
Where We Build Sheds in Maryland
We are pleased to serve our friends and neighbors in the Free State with high quality Amish built storage sheds. No matter whether you live in one of the bustling suburbs of Washington D.C. or Baltimore, or enjoy the quiet life along Eastern Shore or nestled in the mountains of Western Maryland, Lancaster Barns has satisfied Amish shed customers throughout Maryland including in the following communities:
- Frederick County MD including the communities of Adamstown, Mount Airy, Frederick, Ijamsville, Myersville, and Woodsboro.
- Montgomery County MD including the communities of Bethesda, Boyds, Brockville, Chevy Chase, Clarksburg, Darnestown, Derwood, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Kensington, North Potomac, Poolesville, Potomac, Rockville, and Silver Spring.
- Prince George's County MD including the communities of Bowie, Brandywine, Fort Washington, Laurel, and Upper Marlboro. Washington, D.C.
- The city of Baltimore.
- Anne Arundel County, MD including the communities of Annapolis, Arnold, Davidson, Edgewater, Glen Burnie, Harwood, Pasadena, Severn, Severna Park, and Hanover.
- Baltimore County, MD including the communities of Catonsville, Lutherville, Monkton, Nottingham, Owings Mills, Reisterstown, Timonium, and Towson.
- Carroll County, MD including the community of Westminster.
- Harford County, MD including the communities of Aberdeen Proving Ground, Abingdon, Bel Air, Fallston, Forest Hill, and Joppa.
- Howard County, MD including the communities of Columbia, Ellicott City, and Highland.
- Calvert County, MD including the community of Dunkirk.
- Cecil County, MD including the communities of Conowingo and Elkton.
- Queen Anne's County, MD including the communities of Queenstown and Stevensville.
- Talbot County, MD including the community of Oxford.
- Washington County, MD including the community of Hagerstown.
I just wanted to say thank you for our shed that was delivered last week. Craftsmanship and detail were top notch...the delivery guys were great. Overall I couldn't be happier with your follow up and the finished product. I have a contractor finishing out our basement and he couldn't resist checking it out. Even he commented on how great the workmanship was. Thanks again....I would highly recommend you guys to anyone.
It is with pleasure that I write this testimonial letter to you and the gang there at Lancaster County Barns. The 12' x 16' shed is fantastic. It was delivered as promised and packaged (kitted) well. You are right...I'm very satisfied with the quality of materials used as well as the construction of the unit. My buds and I had a great time erecting it. We felt like kids again with a giant erector set.
Seriously though, keep doing what you guys are doing and I'm sure you will run circles around the competitors (pricing/quality surpasses the likes of Home Depots & Lowes). To that end, I want to thank you again for your assistance and rest assured, I will recommend Lancaster County Barns to all my family, friends and associates.
As you will no doubt know by now, the delivery of the barn was thoroughly successful despite the challenge of a very tight driveway. The gentleman who delivered it was most helpful and went to great lengths to help put it in its final location. I really appreciated his willingness and patience to go the extra mile, and of course his skill in maneuvering the very awkward load.
I would be most appreciative if you would forward this note to Rick who was so helpful in guiding me in setting things up for the delivery. Thank you too for your own willingness to put up with my anxieties!