Full Warranty Terms
Lancaster County Barns structures come with a 1 Year Full Warranty top to bottom against manufacturing defects and workmanship.
Limited Warranty Terms
Lancaster County Barns structures come with a 5 Year Limited Warranty on labor, materials, and structural soundness.
Extended Limited Warranty Terms
Lancaster County Barns offers an optional 10 Year Extended Limited Warranty on labor, materials, and structural soundness. The cost is 5% of the structure price with a minimum of $100 and is only valid if paid for at the time of purchase. Please speak with a Sales Representative for more details.
Conditions and Limitations
- Building must be maintained properly, as needed, including, but not limited to, repainting/staining, re-caulking, level foundation with proper drainage, and perimeter of base kept clear of leaves, grass and other debris.
- Movement of building from its original location or alteration to building may void warranty.
- This Warranty does not include color change arising due to normal weathering, damage resulting from misuse or neglect, commercial use, failure to follow assembly instructions, natural disasters, fire, flood, windstorm, and other causes beyond our control.
- This Warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. A purchase receipt or other proof of date of original purchase will be required before warranty service is rendered.
- Notice of failure or defect must be reported to Lancaster County Barns within a reasonable time.
- Lancaster County Barns reserves the right to discontinue or change components. If a component has been discontinued or is not available we reserve the right to substitute a component of equal quality as may be compatible.
- In no event will Lancaster County Barns be liable for loss or damage to personal property placed in building. There are no express warranties except as listed above. The Warrantor shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of this product, or arising out of any breach of this warranty. All express warranties are limited to the warranty period set forth above.
To make a claim under this Warranty, please send a written description of the defect along with your name, address and telephone number to the address below. We may request a photograph of the defect or permission to inspect the building. All repairs will be made within a reasonable time.
Lancaster County Barns
Attn: Warranty Claim Department
930 Red Rose Court - Suite 200
Lancaster, PA 17601
In the event that your structure if found defective, we will repair or replace the defect, at Lancaster County Barns discretion, free of charge.