Are you living in New Jersey and looking for an Amish Built Storage Shed near you? Lancaster Barns specializes in designing and building Amish storage sheds for our friends and neighbors in NJ. Whether you are seeking a shed for storage, gardening, lawn equipment, or a custom garage, Lancaster Barns can help you make your dream shed a reality.
Our Amish sheds are custom built by PA Dutch craftsmen to your specifications and are available in a variety of sidings including DuraTemp T1-11, Dutchlap Vinyl, Board & Batten, Cedar Shake or Cedar Shiplap, Metal, Heritage Pine, Log Siding, and Stone Veneer. Our team of professional Amish Shed builders can deliver a fully assembled shed into your backyard throughout the cities and suburbs of NJ or build your storage shed on-site if access is limited. Our team is pleased to provide quality Amish built storage sheds delivered throughout New Jersey, and will be honored to provide you a free price quote and delivery estimate for all your backyard structure needs. Get started now!
The Shed Builder New Jerseyans Have Depended on Since 1999
Why Choose Lancaster Barns as the builder of your next storage shed or outdoor structure? For more than two decades, your friends and neighbors in New Jersey have relied on the professionals at Lancaster Barns for their Amish built storage shed and backyard outdoor structure needs in the Garden State.
Advantages to building a shed in NJ with Lancaster Barns:
- Custom built Amish sheds in a full array of siding types.
- Free product quotes and delivery estimates throughout New Jersey
- Professional Amish craftsmen from Lancaster County.
- A customer service experience to remember.
We have been featured in:
- The Philadelphia Home and Gardens Magazine
- Penn National Horse Show
- Log Home Living Magazine
We have contributed articles and information for:
- The Equine Journal
- Building a Shed
- Amish Enterprise: From Plows to Profits
- Other various trade journals and magazines...
Why Build a Storage Shed in New Jersey?
Studying contemporary storage sheds tells volumes about their owners. In our 21st-century, middle-class, property-owning society, countless citizens have the wherewithal to install one or more storage sheds on their property in New Jersey. And there are countless purposes to which these sheds can be put. In fact, any modest-sized structure built to shelter anything except people could be called a shed.
For starters, here are just a few reasons to build a storage shed in the Garden State:
- To store tools
- To keep garden supplies
- To make a greenhouse
- To keep pets
- To keep farm animals
- To store lawn equipment
- To serve as a root cellar
- To work on an antique car or motorcycle
- To keep your collection of [you name it]
- To store your trash
- To house whatever no longer fits in your garage
- To create a poolside cabana/bar/changing room
- To provide a playhouse for your kids
- To give yourself a private sanctuary
- To store your sports equipment
Undoubtedly you could add your own important reasons for a storage shed to this list! Find your reason and get started now!
Where We Build Sheds in New Jersey
We are pleased to serve our friends and neighbors in the Garden State with quality Amish built storage sheds. No matter if you live along the Atlantic Coast or Inland; in Northern New Jersey or Southern New Jersey, we are able to design, build and deliver an authentic Amish shed to your backyard in any of the following areas:
- Bergen County, NJ including the communities of Harrington Park, Hillsdale, Mahwah, New Milford, Oakland, Old Tappan Township and Ridgewood.
- Essex County, NJ including the community of Nutley Township.
- Hudson County, NJ.
- Morris County NJ including the communities of Boonton, Chatham, Chester, Denville, East Hanover, Flanders, Kinnellon, Mendham, Montville, Morristown, Parsippany-Troy Hills Township, Pequannock Township, Randolph and Sterling.
- Passaic County NJ including the communities of Oak Ridge, Pompton Lakes Township, Ringwood and Wayne.
- Sussex County NJ including the communities of Sparta and Stanhope.
- Warren County NJ including the community of Washington.
- Hunterdon County NJ including the communities of Annandale, Flemington, Frenchtown, Lebanon, Milford and Stockton.
- Mercer County NJ including the community of Princeton.
- Middlesex County NJ including the communities of Cranbury, East Brunswick, Edison, Middlesex, Monroe Township, Piscataway Township, Sayreville and Spotswood.
- Somerset County NJ including the communities of Basking Ridge, Bedminster, Belle Mead, Branchburg, Bridgewater, Hillsborough and Warren Township.
- Union County NJ including the communities of Clark, Cranford, Rahway and Scotch Plains.
- Burlington County, NJ including the communities of Bordentown, Moorestown and Mount Laurel.
- Camden County, NJ including the communities of Barrington, Cherry Hill, Haddonfield, Mount Ephraim and Pennsauken.
- Cumberland County, NJ including the community of Vineland.
- Gloucester County, NJ including the communities of Glassboro, Mullica Hill, Sewell, Swedesboro Township and Woolwich Township.
- Salem County.
- Atlantic County, NJ including the communities of Galloway Township and Mays Landing.
- Cape May County, NJ including the community of Villas.
- Monmouth County NJ including the communities of Allentown, Colts Neck, Freehold, Howell, Marlboro Township, Middletown, Millstone Township, Morganville, Neptune Township, Red Bank, Tinton Falls Township and Wall Township.
- Ocean County, NJ including the communities of Bayville, Brick Township, Jackson Township, Lakewood Township and Toms River Township.
Placing an order over the internet, especially for a major purchase such as this one, does not come without worry. Will the purchase live up to our expectations for quality and value? How will the Customer Service be? Will our shed arrive timely, or at all? I am very pleased to say our 12x24; Victorian Shed arrived on Friday morning as promised. The gentleman who delivered and placed it on our foundation was quite the expert and very customer focused. He made sure we were 100% satisfied with his work. He was outstanding!
Mike and I are extremely satisfied with the folks at Lancaster County Barns and with our new shed. Erika has been most helpful and accommodating. The craftsmanship that went into our shed far exceeded our expectations. We will definitely recommend Lancaster County Barns to our friends and family and look forward to doing business with you for all our future needs. Thank you for a smooth transaction!
Theresa and Mike
WOW! What a wonderful customer service experience from Lancaster Barns. From the moment you call and speak to Erika, to the gentlemen that brought and installed the shed. They made my purchase joyfully easy. They calmly went over all the details and info to make sure you would be happy from beginning to end.
They also made sure it is exactly the way ‘you want it built’. The builders from Lancaster County Barns are dedicated and exceptional professionals and they definitely live up to their name. I truly saw the dedication and pride that they took while assembling my shed. They were right on schedule and got straight to work. Once the installation was complete they took time to look over the shed with a fine tooth comb and made sure that I was pleased with every detail.
The shed is gorgeous and everything went very smooth from the moment you get your delivery to the moment they say ‘Good-bye’. I would definitely refer anyone that is looking for a shed to Lancaster Barns without a doubt! It could not have been any better! Oh! By the way this is one of the best purchases I have made.”
To all of you over at Lancaster Barns, Thank You!
Genevieve & Walter