Board & Batten: Run-In Shed
Made with rustic rough-hewn white pine siding.
If you would like a 1/2 wall divider with metal grills dividing the openings or feed rooms and feeders built on, please contact our sales staff to help with pricing and options.
Oak Framed-Oak kick boards-7' High Opening
One color stain or paint is included. Trim color is optional and an added charge.
Get Your Price
Choose from (3) Delivery Options
- Fully Assembled Structures delivered and dropped in place with the use of a truck-trailer and shed mover. Open unobstructed Access is needed for this delivery style. Within 300 miles this is usually the least expensive delivery.
- Kit Form for you to construct. This will require carpentry experience by the assembler.
- Assemble On site by our Carpentry Crew. Please call our helpful staff if this delivery is preferred so we can calculate a price based on style & distance.
When choosing the on site assembly or kit form delivery options, taller walls and roof pitches are available. Feel free to call for details options and pricing.
Large Structure Delivery
Quality Construction Details - Amish-built Run-In Sheds
- (#2) 2"x4" Oak wall studs
- Walls rest on 6"x6" pressure treated shipping/foundation rails
- Oak kick boards are 4’ from bottom of framing
- 16" on center rafters with double gussets
- 1/2” LP TechShield Radiant Barrier sub-roofing
- 30 year architectural shingles (optional metal roofing is an up charge)
- 10” wide x 7/8” thick white pine boards
- 1-3/4" wide x 7/8” thick white pine battens
NOTE: Unless ordered otherwise, if metal roofing is selected no plywood is on the roof, purlins are set on 2"x4" framing and metal on top of that. Please ask us about double bubble roof insulation if the metal roof option is chosen. Spacing is 20".