Made with rustic rough-hewn white pine siding.
If you would like a 1/2 wall divider with metal grills dividing the openings or feed rooms and feeders built on, please contact our sales staff to help with pricing and options.
Oak Framed-Oak kick boards-7' High Opening
One color stain or paint is included. Trim color is optional and an added charge.
Wider roofline affects shipping. Our friendly staff would be glad to review options best for you.
Get Your Price
Choose from (3) Delivery Options
- Fully Assembled Structures delivered and dropped in place with the use of a truck-trailer and shed mover. Open unobstructed Access is needed for this delivery style. Within 300 miles this is usually the least expensive delivery.
- Kit Form for you to construct. This will require carpentry experience by the assembler.
- Assemble On site by our Carpentry Crew. Please call our helpful staff if this delivery is preferred so we can calculate a price based on style & distance.
When choosing the on site assembly or kit form delivery options, taller walls and roof pitches are available. Feel free to call for details options and pricing.
Quality Construction Details - Amish-built Sheds
- 16" on center (#2) 2"x4" wall studs
- 16" on center rafters with double gussets
- 16" on center pressure treated floor joists
- 5/8” plywood flooring
- 4"x4" pressure treated shipping/foundation rails
- 1/2” LP TechShield Radiant Barrier sub-roofing
- 30 year architectural shingles
- 10” wide x 7/8” thick pine boards
- 2” wide x 7/8” thick pine battens
- One 4' double wooden door
- Two brown slider windows with screens
- Single color paint/stain included
- Contact our staff for pricing on two tone trim paint/stain color
NOTE: If metal roofing is selected, it sets directly on purlins. Purlins are set on 2"x4" framing and metal on top of that.