Stall Barn with 8' or 10' Overhang
Lancaster County Barns offers custom stall barns to suit your equine needs. Please feel free to call in a design a barn just for you.
Horse Barns are quality constructed with white pine 10” w x 7/8” thick boards and 7/8” thick x 1 3/4” wide pine battens. Sub roofing is 1/2” TechShield, 30 yr architectural shingles/optional metal roofing. Rafters have double gussets. Framing is #2 2x4 oak. Walls rest on 6x6 pressure treated shipping rails. Oak kick boards are 4’ from bottom of framing. Overhangs are offered in 8, 10 &12'.
Unless ordered otherwise, if metal roofing is selected no plywood is on the roof, purlins are set on 2x4 framing and metal on top of that. Please ask us about double bubble roof insulation if the metal roof option is chosen. Spacing is 20".
Stalls come standard with 1 vertical sliding stall widow with screens and with metal grills, oak kick boards, a 4x7 dutch door with horseshoe hardware and no floor. If there is more than 1 stall, a half wall with metal grills on top divides each stall unless you choose a door in this wall or a removable partition.
Tack/ feed rooms come with a floor, 1 window vertical sliding window with screens, (no metal grills) and a single 36"x 6'6" exterior solid panel wooden door.
4 WAYS TO RECEIVE YOUR STRUCTURE:
* We offer fully assembled stall barns with hinged overhang for you to set up on site.
* Fully assembled stall barn and we come to assemble the hinged overhang. (Offered within a 300 mile radius of 17601)
* Full assembly of the entire barn at your site. This option is needed if the site cannot be accessed with a large truck and trailer and full size barn. (Offered within a 300 mile radius of 17601)
* Entire barn kitted for you to assemble. You must have carpentry experience as there are no step by step instructions.
Options to consider:
*# and size of stalls
*windows or drop vents
*With washroom/ tack/ feed room or without -Tackroom will come standard with floor unless ordered otherwise.
*overhang depth 8, 10 or 12'
*solid walls,1/2 wall with grills or removable partitions between stalls
*Siding and roof material. We offer metal, board and batten or T1-11 Duratemp siding.
*exterior end walls-Great as a wind breaker and to hang items.
*L shaped shed rows with overhang or straight shed row
* tongue and groove pine on underside of overhang
* piers or post holes to set the posts-Check with our staff for foundation recommendations.